Mushroom, Spring Onion & Potato Pancake
The vegetables in this savory pancake give it a fabulous hearty texture. Top each pancake with a poached egg and hollandaise for a show-stopping brunch menu.
- 240 g (2 cups) whole wheat flour
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 480 ml (2 cups) milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 30 g (⅓ cup) spring onion
- 100 g (1 cup) potato, grated
- 30 g (⅓ cup) sautéed mushrooms
- Measure flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar into a bowl and whisk together. Set aside.
- Place milk, eggs, butter, spring onions, potato, and mushrooms into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 5 and Pulse 6 to 8 times.
- Add blended mixture to the bowl of dry ingredients. Stir well to incorporate.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Portion batter and cook on each side until golden-brown.
|Serving Size||1 pancake|
|Amount Per Servings|