Create a restaurant-quality hollandaise sauce to drizzle over freshly cooked asparagus.
- 4 large pasteurized egg yolks
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 225 g (1 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- Place the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and cayenne/hot sauce into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 4.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Remove lid plug and increase speed to Variable 5.
- Slowly add melted butter in a thin steady stream, until mixture becomes thickened, approximately 55 seconds. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||30 ml (1 Tablespoon)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|