A homemade barbecue rub that will enhance the flavor of your beef ribs.
- 115 g (¼ cup) Maldon salt
- 25 g (¼ cup) cumin seed
- 25 g (¼ cup) hot paprika
- 35 g (¼ cup) dried minced garlic
- 20 g (¼ cup) dried minced onion
- 15 g (¼ cup) chilli powder
- 55 g (¼ cup) light brown sugar, packed
- 1 Tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Switch machine to start and slowly increase to highest speed.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients into the blades.
Making your own spice blends ensures that they are fresh and free from any preservative or flavours.
|Serving Size||1 teaspoon|
|Amount Per Servings|