8 homemade salad dressing recipes:
- The Greek Style Vinaigrette,with its tangy feta, fresh basil, and olives, complements salads that feature greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, or olives.
- Parmesan Balsamic Vinaigrette adds a tart and tangy note with intriguing cheese overtones. It’s delicious over a bed of greens and veggies, or pasta salad topped with tomatoes, diced Mozzarella, and fresh basil.
- For a salad featuring fruit or nuts, Creamy Raspberry Dressing showcases Greek yoghurt and fresh raspberries.
- Strawberry Vinaigrette, perfect for a spinach, almond, and strawberry salad, blends citrus, fresh herbs, and strawberries for a flavour so lively, you’ll never miss the oil.
- Sweet and hot mingle to perfection in the Spicy Honey Vinaigrette, making it stand out on salads, as well as grilled meats and vegetables. Blended Asian notes of Sriracha sauce, soy sauce, and fresh ginger root make it delicious on stir-fry for a simple meal.
- Caesar Salad Dressing: A classic dressing with tangy flavours and creamy consistency made without preservatives.
- A savoury blend of ginger, coriander and scallion in this Ginger Citrus Salad Dressing combine with peanut oil and citrus fruits to create a classic Asian salad dressing or marinade.
- Try the Balsamic Citrus Dressing for a light dressing that is delicious when tossed with mandarin oranges and Chinese noodles, or even used as a marinade for chicken.