A great way to use over-ripe bananas.
Makes 1.5 litres (6 cups)
1/2 cup Full Cream Milk
1/2 cup Thickened Cream
1/2 cup Caster Sugar
1/2 cup Skim Milk Powder
1tsp Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 cups Milk Ice Cubes (approx. 14)
5 Bananas, frozen
- Place all ingredients in the Vitamix Wet Blade Container in order listed.
- Secure lid and select Variable Speed 1.
- Turn on the machine and quickly increase speed to Variable Speed 10, then to High.
- Using the tamper to push the ingredients into the blades while running, process for 30 - 60 seconds or until the sound of the motor changes and 4 mounds form in the mixture.
- Serve immediately.
- Always load the container in the order listed in the recipe.
- If necessary, use the tamper to push the ingredients into the blades while processing.
- Freeze unused ice cream in an air tight container. When ready to use, allow to soften at room temperature for 8-10 minutes.
- You can replace full cream milk with soy milk, if preferred.